Neutral framework and compatible with all agile and scaling agile methods.
Agile methodologies and tools (and their synergy in practice).
Focused on product- and service development in IT.
Learn how to effectively use methods including Mapping, Stakeholder Mapping, Persona, Empathy Maps.
Massive open online courses (MOOC) and individual training.
Developed by a community of trainers, coaches and experts!
Course materials are currently available in German and English. Please find the curriculum here.
- Understand customers and their needs with Personas, Empathy Maps and Story Maps.
- Describe and validate your own offer and business model with value proposition, business proposition and value model.
- Win and manage stakeholders with the stakeholder map, inception deck and roadmap.
- Control the implementation with impact map, story map and product backlog
- Implement the product with Delivery Kanban.
- Accept, understand and use feedback.
- Product owners
- Project leaders
- Product managers
USP: Framework-neutral and compatible with all agile and scaled approaches.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
Develop skills that matter in an agile work environment.
Be ready to take the examination to obtain an iSQI certificate that attests to Advanced Product Owner skills.
Please visit the following link to know more about our next TTT day.
Learn more about APO...
📽️ Tip: Take a look at this video with Gerrit Beine and learn more about Advanced Product Owner.
Become a Trainer!
Accredited trainers have the following benefits:
- Permission to conduct certification training courses.
- Participation in the further development of the curricula.
- Knowledge sharing and networking with our trainer community.
- Up-to-date content and materials for the training courses
The following are prerequisites to being a trainer:
- Pass the certification exam with at least 90%.
- Proof of relevant experience as a trainer and in the field of product management in agile organisations.
- Participation in a train-the-trainer
- Commitment to the Berlin Code of Conduct
NextNormal support candidates on their way to becoming trainers:
- Combined certification training with train-the-trainer
- Review and suggestions for the training plan and training material
- Providing the curriculum for the certifications
- Q&A sessions to prepare and start the training
See the accreditation process for the application as accredited trainer.
Join our next Train-the-Trainer (TTT) events!
Advanced Product Owner TTT
17-18 june, 2021
9-10 december 2021
- 2 days Train-the-Trainer program
Location, time, and language:
- The training will take place online via Microsoft Teams
- The training will last 6 hours each day with 45 minutes of training and 15 minutes break per hour
- Training times are from 9:00-12:00 CET and from 13:00-17:00 CET
- The training will be held in German language.
- Sarah Wieske
- Gerrit Beine
- The costs are included in your accreditation fee.
Exclusive exam provider:
"This training is the first open source certification scheme for agile product ownership."
- Gerrit Beine, Founder of Next Normal Academy
We are working on Agility Analytics - another popular scheme that will be launched later in 2021.
- Produces original research studies and reports on agility and supporting topics
- Synthesizes cutting-edge research and thought regarding agility from around the globe
- Develops new user-friendly ways for people and organizations to measure agility while continually refining our current instruments
With the Agility Analytics course, we help people and organizations become more focused, fast and flexible by measuring their current state, using analytics to determine priorities, designing and guiding change efforts, and measuring again to assess progress.