The A4Q Certified Service Designer is a modular certification programme. Each module within the scheme has its own inherent value as a certification and will add value to individuals seeking to develop and attest to skills in each of the respective fields. Full A4Q Certified Service Designer can be applied for by candidates who have achieved the three mandatory modules and one of the electives.
All three mandatory modules are available now!
Start your journey to A4Q Certified Service Designer!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MODULES
Business Service Design has an in-depth focus on business systems, processes, and services behind the customer journey, focusing on their impact on customer satisfaction.
The A4Q Business Service Design certificate assesses a candidate’s ability to demonstrate an understanding of Business Service Design principles, approaches, and techniques including:
- The four thinking frameworks that combine to provide a powerful toolkit behind innovative, customer-centric service design: Systems Thinking, Service Thinking, Design Thinking, and Lean Thinking.
- Being able to explore the business services, their value propositions, and the customer perspective.
- Being able to identify where changes are required.
- Being able to apply useful Service Design techniques to drive business innovation.
Design Thinking is a creative, human centred approach to business innovation. It’s about applying the design mindset to business challenges, making sure solutions are customer-centric and focused on meeting the needs of all stakeholders. The A4Q Design Thinking certification course you will learn how to:
- Study this highly creative iterative process.
- Investigate and resolve business challenges, identify options and test proposed solutions using an innovative customer-centric approach.
- Learn how to empathize with the customer, unlock key insights, question assumptions, explore strategies and test ideas.
- Find innovative and relevant solutions.
In the digital age, it has become critical to understand more about the organization’s customers and what motivates, delights, and even annoys them. CX (Customer Experience) Analysis is critical to business success. The A4Q CX Analysis certification looks in depth at the customer experience, and how an organization can transform its existing processes to offer an engaged, responsive, and connected customer journey. The A4Q CX Analysis certificate assesses a candidate’s ability to:
- Tune in to the organization’s customers, action the insights and add value across multiple touch-points.
- Analyze the organization’s view of CX; the difference between CX and UX and why it matters; customer gains and pains and organizational maturity.
- Understand a seamless, positive customer journey with touch-points across all digital platforms engages customers and improves customer satisfaction.
- Understand key customer experience analysis techniques for effective business service design.
Business Service Architecture – Coming later in 2022!
The A4Q Business Service Architecture certification will focus on the service architecture and its component elements, within the context of enterprise, business, and solution architecture.
Topics covered include architectural principles; service definition; value stream modelling and analysis; capability requirements and modelling; the T shaped professional; service measures and controls and a framework for service agility.
Business Acumen – coming later in 2022!
The A4Q Business Acumen certification covers the knowledge, skills, understanding, and perspective needed to develop good business acumen.
Topics covered include types of business model; leadership and decision-making skills; the importance of a growth mindset for senior leadership teams; available business models and financial and data literacy.
Business Design Consultancy – Coming later in 2022!
The A4Q Business Design Consultancy certification covers the key skills required to deliver effective business design consultancy, including the consultancy lifecycle and service portfolio, the consultancy mindset, stakeholder engagement, investigation and negotiation techniques, and situation diagnosis.